Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Your Front Door

Dear Chippy,

Things are getting sparse out the window. Makes watching easier, actually, and I hear my tail whipping against the leather chair sometimes when I watch the activity under the tomato plants.

It really really rained last night and where were you? If you were in that rain spout, I hope it was turned downward, not upward. And loud? I'll bet it was like being in a Calypso steel drum inside that thing.





They keep talking about getting me a downstairs litter box for the winter. They like to close up my room to conserve heat in winter, and as far as I'm concerned, they can keep it closed as long as my food service is willing to deliver to a downstairs address. But it would be nice to have a second bathroom.


A litter box on the landing I can put litter all over the downstairs as well as the upstairs. And scratch loudly when they are watching TV. I can hardly wait. Maybe they will forget about putting me in my room at night and I can do a little night hunting around here.


On the other hand, it is really a cozy thing to go upstairs on a freezy night and find that room service has placed a hot water bottle inside the blanket of my igloo. Green Thumb wraps the top of it with a down sleeping bag and the whole effect is like a night in the tropics. And I would like to be able to get up for a nibble now and then during the night.


And winter means they will turn on my tv again! That nice dancing picture with the heat coming out. I love it.


Feeling pretty good now in the cooler weather, -- how about you?

your buddy, KC

No comments: